You've signed the agreement.
So many organisations sign documents without much surety as to where the originals will end up. Many have centralised repositories and document management systems, but documents most often don't end up where they are supposed to, mostly due to human error.
DocFlow reduces the risk of error by eliminating human intervention. It utilises meta data types to automatically file signed agreements in structured folders.
AUTOMATED DOCUMENT ROUTING
- Upload documents from virtually anywhere.
- Easily match documents to meta data types.
- Create powerful workflows to route documents for approvals and digital signatures.
- Track workflow progress and events.
- Once signed, completed documents are automatically filed in their correct DocFlow folders.
- Folders are protected with role-based security access.
DocFlow is an extension of SigniFlow and completes the end-to-end digital journey of the document.
- Configurable dashboards for document alerts.
- Design your own workspace and link it to monitored folders.
- Powerful document search tools.
- Advanced search with filtering and meta data type options.
- Recall digital documents by scanning barcodes.
- Create file plans and link digital documents to physical document locations.
- Book documents in and out of physical locations.
- Match documents to meta data and manage exceptions.
- Print document labels and barcodes.
- Configure document statuses.
- Configure user-based roles.
- Create folders and folder types.
- Configure meta data and folder rules.
- Set retention periods.
- Comprehensive API integration
Explore more content to assist you in making the right decision for your business.
Meet The Leadership & Team
How SigniFlow Works
Hybrid And On-Premise Servers
Electronic & Digital Signatures Explained
Follow SigniFlow Events
News And Industry Articles